воскресенье, 6 января 2013 г.

Discussions on Friendship and Human Relationship

1.      There is saying which says : “ To lose a friend start sharing a flat or room with him/her.” Do you agree?
2.      What is the difference between friendship and kinship (blood relations)?
3.      To what extent can you be friends with your mother, father?
4.       How important is forgiveness in human relationship?
5.      What can your friends do to make you fall out with each other?
6.      What type of people do you get on well with?
7.      What things should friends never do?
8.      How can a good friendship be maintained?
9.      Has a friend ever let you down?
10.   Have your friends had any influence on your life in a positive way?


1.      “I think that if you know your friend well you will never split up no matter you live in a flat or a room or spend a few days on a trip.”
2.      “ I think sometimes we can trust our friends more than our kinship relatives.”
3.       “Every day when I go home, I tell my mother about everything, but sometimes there are secrets that I don’t tell my mother. I tell my secrets to my close friend or my sister. I think they will not let me down.
4.      “Each person must have an ability to forgive because when you forgive you become more friendly. I always try to forgive but sometimes it's too hard.”
5.      “If my friend tells me a lie, if she tells my secrets to others, I will fall out with her.”
6.      “ I get on well with honest people who do not tell lies.”
7.      “ I think friends should never betray each other and should never avoid helping each other.”
8.      “ By fully trusting each other.”
9.      “ Several years ago I had a friend whom I trusted very much. But soon I learned that she had gossiped about me. I understood that we were very different from each other. Soon we split up.
10.  “They have encouraged me to overcome difficulties and to achieve myaime''.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий